The Saint María de Gracia Parish Church is a Renaissance religious building built between the 16th and 18th centuries. This prolongation in time of its construction is due to the earthquakes that struck the town in 1636 and 1755. With a Greek cross plan, the façade and the main altarpiece belong to Baroque architecture. Until 1628, the name of the temple referred to Santa María de la Victoria, but from 1633 onwards it changed its name to the one it still bears today. Inside, the main altarpiece is preserved, which consists of canvases representing the Annunciation, Presentation, Visitation, Transfiguration, Epiphany and Adoration of the Shepherds. Also of note is the image of the Santo Cristo de la Antigua, which is venerated in the hermitage of the castle. This pictorial composition had to be dismantled after the damage suffered in the Lisbon earthquake, which caused the church to be closed until 1963.