The Cerro Verdugo Trail is a route that starts from the Constitution Square, in the old town. We take the path that leads to the industrial estate to begin the climb and, once we begin the path, we take a detour that will allow us to walk through the remains of buildings dating from the time when the municipality was founded. Along this path we will reach La Granja farmhouse. This building, built on Castillejos Hill, was originally an olive plantation, which belonged to the Convent of Saint Jerónimo de Bornos. The construction was rebuilt in 1940 and now has an eminent residential character, with a garden and elements typical of Andalusian rural architecture. On the way back to Prado del Rey, we will pass through the Puerto del Albercón. Along the way we will come across orchards and pastures. Along the Verdugo Hill, we will be accompanied by a Mediterranean forest.